Sunday 14 December 2014

Man Flu!

Once again I have been laid low these past few days with man flu and today with a temperature of 39 I felt pretty shite! In fact I didn't even have a beer last night and if I don't have a beer on a Saturday night then there is something wrong! So my reason for posting is to let you know my reason for not posting of late. You'll be pleased to hear that as I write this I am feeling a little better and I hope normal service will be resumed in the next couple of days! Mind you I don't know what that normal service will be as the forecast is pretty dire for the coming week.

2 comments:

Warren Baker said...

Another bout of MF! shit man, you're having a run of bad luck ! Best to get it over before Xmas though...... LoL

The Hairy Birder said...

I know I can't believe it Warren. I've been desperate to get out as well!