Saturday 17 September 2011

Buy This Book and Buy it Now!

 
This book is absolutely stunning and is full of some amazing art work and essays on bird migration. If you are interested at all in bird migration, and if you are a birder you must be, then buy this book; you won't be disappointed!

Amazingly, the forecast is looking good enough to enable us to get out ringing tomorrow. The only down side is that the wind will be from the north albeit quite light. Hopefully there will be some Mipits on the move as today's wet weather will probably have held a few up.

4 comments:

Nikola D.A. said...

How much is this book ?

The Hairy Birder said...

Hello there, Amazon is selling it from £37.90, how this equates to the lev I am not sure. I hope that helps. Cheers, Seumus

Peter Fearon said...

Good luck tomorrow mate. I'm all on my own, so not sure how many nets I will get up, but I'll definately have a go for Mipits.

The Hairy Birder said...

And good luck to you too!